- ZAMP ZR-40 Photo Gallery
- What kind of features does the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit have?
- Who is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit for?
- Is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit comfortable?
- Is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit abrasion resistant?
- How does the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit compare to the ZAMP ZR-30 Suit?
- What is included with the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
- What is the safety rating of the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
- What colors and sizes is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit available in?
- What is the sizing chart for the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
- Where can I buy the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
ZAMP ZR-40 Photo Gallery
What kind of features does the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit have?
- 2-Layer Lightweight Aramid Construction
- Angled Chest Zipper & Button Enclosure allows space for sponsorship names, logos, etc.
- Stretch Panels along ribcage, lower back, crotch, and shoulders to give natural fit and unparalleled flex without bunching
- Aramid Cuffs around wrists and ankles for comfort
- Elastic Stirrups to keep pant legs in place when seated
- Boot Cuff provides stylish ankle protection
- Pockets on each leg
- Adjustable Belt
- Available in Youth and Adult Sizes
- SFI 3.2A/5 Rating
Who is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit for?
The ZAMP ZR-40 is for the amateur or professional racer that is looking for a lightweight, comfortable, and stylish SFI-5 rated auto racing suit while providing a great value. It includes all the features that racers want in an auto racing suit and comes in a selection of bold colors and is available in Adult and Youth sizes!
Is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit comfortable?
We recommend the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit based on its comfort alone. This 2-Layer suit is made of a aramid construction that makes the suit lightweight, fire resistant, flexible, and comfortable. Additionally, Aramid material is more durable that cotton fabrics and the material feels silk-like to the touch. This suit also features stretch panels along ribcage, lower back, crotch, and shoulders to give natural fit and flex without bunching when seated.
Is the ZAMP ZR-40 Racing Suit abrasion resistant?
The ZAMP ZR-40 is not recommended to be used in karting or similar events as it does not provide abrasion resistance.
How does the ZAMP ZR-40 Racing Suit compare to the Alpinestars Knoxville Suit or ZAMP ZR-30 Suit?
While the ZAMP ZR-30 and Alpinestars Knoxville are both great options for an affordable SFI-5 Rated Suit, the ZAMP ZR-40 provides additional features and comforts compared to the others.
The ZAMP ZR-30 and Alpinestars Knoxville suits are made of a 3-layer construction (compared to the ZR-40's 2-Layer Aramid construction) which combines a mixture of Aramid and FR Cotton materials. This allows suits such as the ZR-30 & Knoxville to meet the SFI-5 rating at a lower cost, but adds extra bulkiness and reduces ventilation which can make the suit less comfortable in hot environments.
The ZR-40 is over 600 grams (comparing Large sizes) lighter in weight than those 3 Layer suits , more comfortable, available in youth sizes, and comes in stylish bold colors.
What is included with the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
What is the safety rating of the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
The ZAMP ZR-40 is a fire resistant suit and meets the SFI 3.2A/5 Rating.
What colors and sizes is the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit available in?
(Orange Style Only)
What is the sizing chart for the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
The safest suit for protection is a loose fitting one.
An additional consideration should be the position the garment will be worn in. Specifically, the clamshell orientation of the driving position requires additional material in order to prevent tugging the wearer. This is especially important when wearing a one piece suit. To account for this when selecting a suit: ensure you are on the lower end of the range for a particular size so there will be enough material to prevent the suit from tugging when seated.
Where can I buy the ZAMP ZR-40 Suit?
We consider ourselves experts on this suit and keep a large quantity in stock for immediate shipping!
Buy the ZAMP - ZR-40 SFI-5 Suit Here: