The just released Series 6A introduces features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market!
With a higher back, the 6A allows for the most side-to-side movement
and the higher pull angle creates a less restrained, more natural feel
for the racer.
The Z-Tech Series 6A is an advanced SFI 38.1 rated
head and neck restraint designed for total adjustability. The advanced multi-axis adjustment of the Series 6A allows you to adjust the width, arm angle, and arm width to provide maximum comfort during your racing sessions. This ensures it fits different body shapes and sizes while adjusting to different race seat angles. As an evolution of our previous designs this new neck brace is much lighter- weighing in around 925 grams!
This restraint features a fiberglass reinforced nylon
on the shoulder base to create a lightweight and ultra-durable frame. The arms are manufactured from a modified alloy
that give the device additional dampening characteristics in the event of a crash. The helmet tether is constructed from Kevlar webbing with stainless steel quick connects
for quick & easy attachment and detachment from the helmet.
The Z-Tech Series 6A is compatible with Snell SA2010, SAH2010, SA2015, and SA2020 rated helmets
This package includes all
of the necessary parts and instructions to set up your helmet including: backing plate nutwashers, anchors, anchor posts, and screws.Features:
Note: Because of it's ability to fit many sizes the Series 6A does require some setup. Instructions are provided to guide the entire process.
- High-Back provides the most freedom of movement and a more natural pull angle!
- Advanced Multi-Axis Adjustment: allows you to adjust restraint width, arm angle, and arm width allowing a comfortable fit for different body shapes and sizes as well several racing seat positions.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams!
- Dual Compound Frame: Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon creates the shoulder frame while the arms made with a Modified Alloy material to give the device dampening characteristics in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: high quality attachments built to handle the wear and tear of racing.
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether: connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect: makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet.
- Harness Belt Channel: accepts 2” or 3” belts from your racing harness.
- Removable Padding: makes cleaning or replacement easy.
- Helmet Hardware: all parts needed to set up your helmet are included!
- SFI 38.1 Certified: Certified by SFI for competition use to the stringent 38.1 rating.
- Compatible with Snell SA2010, SAH2010, SA2015, and SA2020 helmets.
Want more info on the Z-Tech 6A Restraint? Check out our Z-Tech Buyers Guide!