The Z-Tech Series 2A is an advanced SFI 38.1 rated head and neck restraint designed for total adjustability. The advanced multi-axis adjustment of the Series 2A allows you to adjust the width, arm angle, and arm width to provide maximum comfort during your racing sessions. This ensures it fits different body shapes and sizes while adjusting to different race seat angles. As an evolution of our previous designs this new neck brace is much lighter- weighing in around 900 grams!
This restraint features a fiberglass reinforced nylon on the shoulder base to create a lightweight and ultra-durable frame. The arms are manufactured from a modified alloy that give the device additional dampening characteristics in the event of a crash. The helmet tether is constructed from Kevlar webbing with stainless steel quick connects for quick & easy attachment and detachment from the helmet.
The Z-Tech Series 2A is compatible with Snell SA2010, SAH2010, SA2015, and SA2020 rated helmets.
This package includes all of the necessary parts and instructions to set up your helmet including: backing plate nutwashers, anchors, anchor posts, and screws.
Note: Because of it's ability to fit many sizes the Series 2A does require some set up. Instructions are provided to guide the entire process.
- Advanced Multi-Axis Adjustment: allows you to adjust restraint width, arm angle, and arm width allowing a comfortable fit for different body shapes and sizes as well several racing seat positions.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 900 grams!
- Dual Compound Frame: Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame while the arms made with a Modified Alloy material to give the device dampening characteristics in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: high quality attachments built to handle the wear and tear of racing.
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether: connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect: makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet.
- Harness Belt Channel: accepts 2" or 3" belts from your racing harness.
- Removable Padding: makes cleaning or replacement easy.
- Helmet Hardware: all parts needed to set up your helmet are included!
- SFI 38.1 Certified: Certified by SFI for competition use to the stringent 38.1 rating.
- Compatible with Snell SA2010, SAH2010, SA2015, and SA2020 helmets.
Want more info on the Z-Tech 2A Restraint? Check out our Z-Tech Buyers Guide!