The Bell K1 Pro is a multi-discipline, full-featured helmet with superior ventilation, aero styling with Bell’s aggressive chin bar design for less lift and buffeting at speed.
The K.1 Pro's aero features enhance the helmet's aerodynamic stability in high-speed racing environments. The Snell SA2020 rated
K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel racers, closed car racers and kart racers who demand superior features including light weight, excellent fit and multiple ventilation options.
The K.1 Pro features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The K.1 Pro takes a 287 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
While the K.1 Pro has a front aero lip and chin bar built into the helmet an additional aerodynamic kit is available that includes a rear spoiler improving overall helmet stability. This optional aero kit attaches with double sided adhesive that holds aggressively to the shell yet can be removed easily without damaging the helmet's finish. Included with the optional Aero Kit:
- 2050001 - Rear Spoiler V06 Clear (Large)
- 2030015 - 2 MIL TEAROFFS 01223 (20PK)
The K.1 Pro also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration
and easy installation. The helmet is available in a Rubberized Matte Black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes. The K.1 Pro has M6 Terminal Hardware installed and is ready for use with head and neck restraint devices. Detailed Specs:
- Multi-Use Helmet: Great for Auto, Kart, and Rally Racing
- Enhanced Aerodynamic Stability prevents lift at speed
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Aggressive Chin Bar Styling
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Superior Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- 287/3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Secure Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
- E-max Plus Multi-density Liner
- Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior
- Sizes: 2X-Small to X-Large
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2020 Certification