The all new GTX3 Carbon is an professionals choice for racers competing in open wheel, formula, karting, or dirt track racing.
The Snell SA2020/FIA8859 rated GTX.3 Carbon features sleek aero styling including a front chin gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic stability at higher speeds. With an ultra-light carbon fiber shell
and pro-style interior for outstanding comfort, The GTX.3 Carbon provides industry-leading performance lap after lap.
The GTX.3 Carbon's integrated shield, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet (especially in dirt track or other demanding racing environments). The venturi ventilation system allows air to exchange inside the helmet. As air flows over the helmet, the venturi effect increases cooling inside the helmet and prevents shield fogging by creating a vacuum to pull airflow through the helmet. The rear facing chin bar vents and rear exhaust vents allow ventilation while minimizing dust and dirt inside the helmet.
The GTX.3 Carbon takes a SE03 3MM DSAF (double screen anti-fog) Shield which features the SV SE03/05 Pivot System and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The GTX.3 Carbon also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. The GTX.3 Carbon is certified to the Snell SA2020 and the FIA8859-2015 standard.
The FIA8859-2015 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware.
The helmet comes in a high gloss carbon fiber weave finish. The integrated aerodynamic wing on the GTX.3 is included with the helmet and can be replaced if needed. Detailed Specs:
- Best for Open Wheel, Formula, Karting, or Dirt Track use
- Ultra-light Carbon Fiber Shell
- High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
- Sleek Aerodynamic Styling
- Integrated Aero Wing
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Venturi Air Exchange System
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System)
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Included
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Device Systems
- FIA8859-2015 Certification
- Snell SA2020 Certification