The Vapor SFI-5 Auto Racing Suit brings pro level features from Alpinestars top end suits down to a great price and huge size range to fit all budgets and racers (including kids!
Slotting in above the Knoxville suit, the Vapor Suit makes use of considerably lighter and thinner materials
while achieving the same SFI-5 (SFI3.2A/5) rating
. The Vapor suit is not only significantly less bulky, but also weighs over 1lb less than the Knoxville!
The Vapor Suit uses a soft aramidic outer shell with an ultra-thin three-layer construction (inner layers are made from fire-resistant cotton twill and feltro padding.) This suit is also equipped with stretch panels
on the crotch, waist, and underarms for improved range of motion, enhanced fit and comfort while driving. Other key design features include a 3/4 stretchable arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, stretch panels on the crotch, waist and shoulders for driver comfort and an optimized fit, and a boot cut leg
with inner knitted elasticated cuff for maximum protection.
Youth sizes of this suit include arm restraint loops
located on each sleeve designed to help keep young drivers anchored in the vehicle.
The Vapor suit is a great choice for bandoleros, dirt track, circle track or for any racer
looking a great fitting SFI-5 suit
backed by the best name in motorsports!
- Super thin & Lightweight Construction
- Less Bulky and over a pound lighter than the Knoxville!
- 3-layer construction for excellent fire resistance and low weight
- Pre-curved arms and legs provide an enhanced fit and an optimum driving position
- 3D Mesh lining for great breathability
- Stretch panels on the back, waist, and crotch for easy movement and comfort
- F1-derived extraction handles allow for quicker driver removal in the event of a crash
- Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight
- Thigh pockets for convenient storage
- Elastic waist construction for belt cinch fit
- Regular fit design
- Certified to SFI-5 (SFI3.2A/5) homologation standard