The RZ-62 Pro Aero Racing Helmet uses a lightweight aramid mix shell and is rated to the Snell SA2020
standard. The aggressive shell design provides additional protection with a large lower chin bar
as well as enhanced aero properties while the interior uses plush removable padding with included ear cups and ear pads.
The RZ-62 Helmet offers more unique race set ups than any other helmet in same price range. Customize your Helmet for all types of racing including Open Wheel, Closed Cockpit, Dirt Track, Karting, Boat, Rally and more with unique aero and air intake options
- Lightweight Aramid Mix Shell
- Large Lower Aero Chin Bar to reduce buffeting
- TRI-Tech Air System allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, or Plugs
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with Tear Off Posts
- Includes soft-touch drawstring Helmet Bag
- Hydration Hole with Plug for easy drink set up
- Ear Cups & Ear Pads to give driver quieter environment
- M6 Terminal Hardware for easy use with HANS Devices
- Snell SA2020 Rated
Fly Racing - Pro Helmet Garage Bag
- Rear Spoiler & Chin Spoiler (Clear): Use for open cockpit or kart racing to increase helmet stability at speed.
- 3 x Vent Scoops w/ Plugs: Use for dirt track or boat racing to prevent dirt and water intrusion.
- Forced Air Intake - Regular: Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'regular' style uses a standard 1.5" nozzle for compatibility with most forced air system hoses.
- Forced Air Intake - Low Profile: Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'low profile' style uses a lower & wider nozzle for cockpits where clearance is an issue. This may require an adapter to connect to a standard forced air system. The adapter is available to purchase here.
- Oversized helmet bag fits all helmet brands
- Full fleece interior provides the ultimate in protection
- Upper Mesh Venting allows helmet to dry quickly
- Generous Side Pockets - Holds your balaclavas, gloves, and more!