The Zamp RZ-56 "No-Vent" is Zamp's entry level Snell SA2020
helmet providing a great value and adaptability.
This helmet features minimal front venting
making it a great choice for dirty or dusty race environments
. It's also available in Zamp's widest size range: from X-Small to 3X-Large. Note:
Because this helmet has minimal front vent openings, it is recommended to run either a Top Air Vent Scoop or a Forced Air system to stay cool and prevent fogging in racing conditions. These options are detailed below. Features include:
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Minimal Forward Venting with Scalp and Exhaust vents
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with Tear Off Posts
- Includes soft-touch drawstring Helmet Bag
- M6 Terminal Hardware for easy use with HANS Devices
- Snell SA2020 Rated
- Top Air Vent Scoop:
Use for open cockpit racing to allow more air into the helmet at speed.
- Top Forced Air Intake:
Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'regular' style uses a standard 1.5" nozzle for compatibility with most forced air system hoses.
- Top Forced Air Intake w/ Pumper:
Includes Intake and a Pro-Tek Fresh Air Pumper
- Keeps dust & dirt out. Provides cooler air inside the helmet & prevents the shield from fogging.
- Includes remote mount fan & filter assembly with 4 foot hose.
- Must be wired to a 12 volt power source.