The 120 Series Racing Package is a complete SFI-5 Rated Jacket and Pants kit ready to accompany any racer from the speedway to the winner's circle.
This package includes the following items:
The following items can optionally be added to this package:
Additional pictures and information available in the links above.
RaceQuip - 120 Series SFI-5 Racing Suit - 2-Piece
- SFI 3.2A/5 Rating
- Shiny Pyrovatex Outer Layer
- Liner is Nomex and FRC
- TPP Rating of 25
- Boot Cuff Pants
- Black Epaulets, Belt, and Collar
- Contrasting Arm & Leg Stripes
- Black Wrist and Ankle Cuffs
- Internal Bag Pockets
- Two-Piece Adjustable Belt
- Includes both Jacket and Pants
All suits are assembled with heavy-duty, multi-needle, over-lock safety stitch machines to provide exceptional seam strength. All suits feature a high quality, heavy-duty two-way YKK zipper built on FR tape installed with a double overlap for a more secure front opening. Stylish contrasting armband stripes match the full-length leg stripes. The black accents: high-back collar, leg and arm cuffs, epaulets and beltline, give RaceQuip suits a unique look and style. Add to this the pleated back panel for freedom of movement, boot cuffs, deep bag pockets and the adjustable euro-style belt, and you have a multi-layer suit that provides an outstanding value. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.2A/5 specs with a TPP rating of 25.
RaceQuip - 355 SFI-5 Two-Layer Auto Racing Gloves
- Double Layer Nomex Knit Construction
- Hook and Loop Adjuster Strap
- SFI 3.3/5 Rating
- Soft, Supple and Comfortable
- High Grip Grey Suede Leather Reinforced Palm
Next in the lineup is the RaceQuip 355, a soft double layer Nomex SFI-5 rated glove. The high grip black suede reinforced leather palm gives this glove a unique look and feel from the other gloves in the line. The knuckle pad and palm reinforcements attach to the Nomex back in a way that promotes flexibility. Extra leather has been added between the index finger to the end of the thumb in the high-wear area. The 355 features a standard length gauntlet with an adjustable hook and loop closure on the back to ensure a proper fit.
RaceQuip - Euro Carbon-L SFI-5 Racing Shoes
- SFI 3.3/5 Rating
- Suede Leather Upper
- Pyrovatex Flame Retardant Liner
- 30% Lighter Than Standard Shoes
- Carbon-L Wear Pads on Each Side
- European Styling
- Contrast Stitching
- Molded Rubber Sole
- Padded Ankle
The RaceQuip Euro Ankletop racing shoe has all the features you'd expect to find in a shoe costing much more. This new lightweight flexible design incorporates durable construction features like a reinforced lace area and double-stitched seams. The high traction molded rubber sole rolls up the back of the shoe to provide extra support for your heel while driving. We've added Carbon-L wear pads on both sides of the toe for added protection and durability in the high heat/high wear areas.
These shoes feature a soft suede leather outer layer that uses contrasting stitching and European styling to give the shoe a unique look. The liner is constructed of flame retardant Pyrovatex and has additional padding at the ankles plus built-in arch supports. The design also utilizes our unique Achilles flex opening in the back to allow easy foot extension. The RaceQuip Euro shoe weighs in about 30% less than a standard racing shoe. The design of this shoe perfectly blends light weight, durability, comfort and pedal feel. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 rating.
RaceQuip - 360 Helmet Support SFI-Rated Neck Brace
- Carries SFI 3.3 Certification
- Full Round 360 Shape
- 2" Thick Tapered Wedge Design
- Flame Retardant High-Density Foam
- Velcro Closure
The RaceQuip 360 Helmet Support is made of high-density flame retardant foam which is covered with a woven FRC fabric. The round 2" tapered wedge design plus the Velcro closure make our helmet supports comfortable and easy to use. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3 certification.
ZAMP - RZ-35 Pro Auto Racing SA2015 Helmet
The RZ-35 Pro Auto Racing Helmet is our most popular aero helmet updated to the Snell SA2015
standard which includes M6 Terminals
for easy use with HANS Devices. Meeting the new SA2015 standard certifies this helmet for competitive use until the year 2025.
The RZ-35 Pro utilizes advanced features and leading edge styling usually found in helmets at twice the cost! Features include:
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- Lower chin bar to reduce buffeting
- 7-Top Air System – in addition to Chin and Scalp Vents/Exhausts
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with Tear Off Posts
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- M6 Terminal Hardware for easy use with HANS Devices
- Scalp and Chin Bar Ventilation with rear exhausts
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Two holes on Each Side Of Chin foam for Radio/Hydration Installation
This helmet comes with a clear shield as standard- If you choose an "Extra Shield" you will receive both
the selected additional shield as well as the original clear shield.
Fly Racing - Premium Gear Duffel
- Ideal for Carry-on air travel or perfectly sized for one set of racing gear
- Made of durable PVC-backed Nylon
- Clear exterior business card sleeve for easy bag identification
- Comfortable molded rubber carry handles and removable padded shoulder strap
- Separate shoe compartment is just the right size so your shoes don't mingle with the rest of your clothes
- YKK zippers
- 14"H x 12"W x 19"L