The RaceQuip Stage 1 SFI-1 Auto Racing Package is the perfect solution for amateur racers needing an SFI-Rated suit, gloves, and shoes.
This package includes the following items:
The following items can optionally be added to this package:
Additional pictures and information available in the links above.
RaceQuip - 110 Series SFI-1 Racing Suit - 1-Piece
- SFI 3.2A/1 Rating
- Single-Layer Pyrovatex Construction
- TPP Rating of 11
- Black Epaulets, Belt, and High Back Collar
- Contrasting Arm & Leg Stripes on Red and Blue Suits
- Black Wrist and Ankle Cuffs
- Internal Bag Pockets
- Two-Piece Adjustable Belt
- Pleated Back Panel for Flexibility
All suits are assembled with heavy-duty, multi-needle, over-lock safety stitch machines to provide exceptional seam strength. All suits feature a high quality, heavy-duty two-way YKK zipper built on FR tape installed with a double overlap for a more secure front opening. Stylish contrasting armband stripes match the full-length leg stripes. The black accents: high-back collar, leg and arm cuffs, epaulets and beltline give the suits a unique look and style. Add to this the pleated back panel for freedom of movement, deep bag pockets and the adjustable euro-style belt. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.2A/1 specs with a TPP rating of 11.
ZAMP - ZR-50 SFI-5 Two Layer Auto Racing Gloves
Featuring high-quality reverse seam construction, an elastic enclosure, and thin leather palm, these light-weight two-layer gloves are the perfect choice for racers. With reverse stitching, the seams are on the exterior of the glove rather than on the inside, thus eliminating any discomfort that arises from seams coming into contact with your fingers for extended periods of time.
- Reverse-Seam Design for ultimate comfort during long races
- Pre-curved Fingers
- Leather Palm
- Elastic Band enclosure
- Silicone on inside of hand and and fingers prevents slipping
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved (SFI-5)
ZAMP - ZR-30 Nomex SFI-5 Auto Racing Shoes
Featuring high-quality, lightweight but durable suede construction, and thin rubber sole for ultimate pedal feel, all in a super lightweight shoe!
- Super Lightweight
- Breathable, flexible construction
- Tensioner on laces to prevent shoes coming untied mid race
- Thin Rubber sole for ultimate pedal feel
- Plush Fire Retardant Nomex Interior
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved
RaceQuip - 360 Helmet Support SFI-Rated Neck Brace
The RaceQuip 360 Helmet Support is made of high-density flame retardant foam which is covered with a woven FRC fabric. The round 2" tapered wedge design plus the Velcro closure make our helmet supports comfortable and easy to use. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3 certification.
- SFI 3.3 Certified
- Full Round 360 Shape
- 2" Thick Tapered Wedge Design
- Flame Retardant High-Density Foam
- Velcro Closure
ZAMP - FSA-3 SA2015 Rated Auto Racing Helmet
The FSA-3 Auto Racing Helmet is our newest shell designed to meet the Snell SA2015
standard and includes M6 Terminals for easy use with HANS Devices. Meeting the new SA2015 standard certifies this helmet for competitive use until the year 2025.
This helmet comes with a clear shield as standard- If you choose an "Extra Shield" you will receive both
the selected additional shield as well as the original clear shield. Features Include:
- Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- 3MM Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts included
- M6 Inserts for use with a HANS Device or other compatible Head and Neck Restraints!
- Scalp and Chin Bar Ventilation with rear Exhausts
- Snell SA2015 Rated
Fly Racing - Premium Gear Duffel Bag - 55L
The Fly Premium Gear Duffel is a great grab-and-go bag for racers on their way to a weekend event or a spontaneous track day session. Premium soft materials will protect your gear through years of use!
- Fits your helmet, suit, gloves, shoes, and more!
- Very high quality materials - with a premium design and feel!
- Separate shoes compartment to keep other items clean & dry
- Comfortable carry handles and removable padded shoulder strap
- 55L Capacity