The Vador is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating an aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track racers, the Vador is certified to the Snell SA2015 standard
and available in white or rubberized matte black in sizes Small to XL.
The Vador features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador takes a 289 SRV (3MM) shield with thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation, SRV-1 visor system and new rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The Vador also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can also customize the fit of the Vador by using Bell's Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The helmet is available in White and Rubberized Matte Black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes.
The Vador is set up for use with Head and Neck Restraint devices and features Bell's M6 terminal hardware that is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware. Detailed Specs:
- Multi-use Helmet with Aggressive Styling
- Pilot Style Shield
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Rear Facing Chin Bar Vents
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
- E-Max Multi-density Liner
- 289/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2015 Certification