The all new GTX.3 is an ideal choice for racers competing in open wheel, open compartment, formula, karting or dirt track forms of racing.
The Snell SA2015/FIA8859 GTX.3 features sleek aero styling including a front chin gurney and integrated rear wing for enhanced aerodynamic stability at higher speeds. With an ultra-lightweight carbon composite shell
and pro-style interior for outstanding comfort, The GTX.3 provides industry-leading performance lap after lap.
The GTX.3’s integrated shield, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet (especially in dirt track or other demanding racing environments). The venturi ventilation system allows air to exchange inside the helmet. As air flows over the helmet, the venturi effect increases cooling inside the helmet and prevents shield fogging by creating a vacuum to pull airflow through the helmet. The rear facing chin bar vents and rear exhaust vents allow ventilation while minimizing dust and dirt inside the helmet. The GTX.3 is certified to the Snell SA2015 and the FIA8859-2015 standard.
The FIA8859-2015 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware. The GTX.3 is compatible with FIA8859-2015 and is recognized by the FIA for use outside of North America.
The GTX.3 takes a SE03 3MM DSAF Shield which features the SV SE03/05 Pivot System and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. The GTX.3 also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation.
The helmet is available in White and Rubberized Matte Black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes. The integrated aerodynamic wing on the GTX.3 is included with the helmet and can be replaced if needed. Detailed Specs
- Open Wheel, Open Compartment Helmet
- Sleek Aerodynamic Styling
- Integrated Aero Wing
- Ultra-lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Venturi Air Exchange System
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- Available in White and Rubberized Matte Black
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System)
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Included
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Device Systems
- FIA8859-2015 Certification
- Snell SA2015 Certification