Bell Closeout Sale! Markdown on remaining inventory only! The GP.3 Carbon combines advanced F1 styling, an innovative air intake system for maximum ventilation and leading-edge aerodynamic performance.
The GP.3 Carbon is a fantastic choice for open wheel, formula racers and karters who demand superior features, lightweight and excellent fit. The redesigned GP.3 features a front aero chin bar, an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber shell
, and a pro-style interior for outstanding comfort. The GP.3’s improved shield integration, double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor, rubber gasket seal and manual lever closable air intake vents provide maximum ventilation and clear vision in the most demanding racing environments.
The GP.3 Carbon has been designed to work with Bell’s aero kits to configure the helmet for all open wheel and open compartment forms of racing depending on the aerodynamic requirements and environment. While the GP.3 has a front aero lip and chin bar designed into the helmet and included
, additional optional aerodynamic kits are available to enhance helmet performance and provide greater stability at higher speeds. The aerodynamic kits include chin bar gurneys which add down force to the front of the helmet to prevent lift and rear spoilers that improve overall helmet stability. Because of the way airflow accelerates at higher speeds, Bell recommends using larger size gurneys at lower relative speeds and medium or smaller gurneys as speeds increase.
The aero kits come in an unpainted clear finish and attach with double sided adhesive that holds firmly to the shell yet can be removed easily without damaging the helmet's exterior. Available with the following optional Aero Kits:
The GP.3 Carbon is certified to the Snell SA2015 and the FIA8859 standard.
- Aero Kit - Low Speed:
- 2022126 – CLEAR REAR SPOILER V.06 (LARGE)
- 2022131 – CLEAR CHIN BAR GURNEY V.10 (LARGE)
- Aero Kit - High Speed:
- 2022127 – CLEAR REAR SPOILER V.09 (SMALL)
- 2022130 – CLEAR CHIN BAR GURNEY V.10 (MEDIUM)
The FIA8859 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware. The GP.3 Carbon is compatible with FIA8859-2015 and is recognized by the FIA for use outside of North America.
The GP.3 Carbon takes a SE03 3MM DSAF Shield which features the SV03/05 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. The direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents on the front of the helmet help to increase airflow and prevent shield fogging. The shield also has a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert For Improved Anti-Fog Performance. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The GP.3 Carbon also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. In addition, replacement face piece kits are available for the GP.3 in the event the front interior chin piece needs to be replaced. Detailed Specs:
- Formula Style Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Top Manual-Lever Closable Air Intake Vents
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Fiber Shell Technology
- High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System)
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert
- Pro-Style, Multi-Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads
- Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- FIA8859-2015 Certification
- Snell SA2015 Certification